A global organisation working on innovative microbiology services is looking for a Business Development Manager to join the Benelux team .
Working for an internationally renowned business, you will be joining a sales team who has consistently achieved on their targets working collaboratively as a team with a focus on maintaining and strengthening existing client relationships as well as developing new business from the innovative brand portfolio.
- Developing sales strategies for specific accounts related to research
- Generating and qualifying new account leads for the Benelux territory
- Building and developing relationships with existing and new customers
- Creating forecasts for the Benelux territory to track company achievements/goals
- Educated to degree level in a science or sales related field
- Previous experience in a sales role within a R&D, clinical or a CRO environment is advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in French and English is essential
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.