Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13 April 2021
- Bespoke construction industry
- Training and personal development provided
- Company currently growing
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a leading independent company based in Reading.
You will be responsible for consultatively managing warm sales leads, taking a potential customer through from initial enquiry through to closing a sale (quote to sale ratio of approximately 25%).
Crucially, you will take a consultative approach to the sales cycle, working to the highest standards to ensure the customer experience is always positive.
This is a high-end product (average sales value of their product is circa £100,000) so requires a sales executive who is self-motivated and passionate to work for a brand which will have natural appeal to their target customer base.
Ideally you will possess knowledge of the building/construction industry (building regulations in particular) as this is key to becoming established in the role.
- Respond to client enquires to build superior customer engagement throughout the sales cycle
- Meet clients and oversee client communication at all stages of the project (quote to build)
- Demonstrate good negotiating skills
- Generating quotes, proposals and sales forecasts when required
- Responsible for creating sales and revenue reports
- Significant previous experience in a sales capacity
- Proven record of closing sales deals as well as identifying new opportunities
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong level in Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Flexible to travel throughout the UK (initial sales meetings with potential customers will always be in Reading with follow up site visits once quotes are accepted)
With a proven record of developing sales talent, this company offer a progressive and fast paced working environment in an industry which is incredibly busy in the current economic climate.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£50,000 to £60,000
- Leading manufacturing technology company
- Dynamic environment
- Proven ability to overachieve sales track records
£28,000 (£31,600.00 OTE)
- Well established company
- Attractive salary + OTE
- Training provided
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential