Reference: 08557 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 25 November 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 25 November 2019
Our client, an established language services provider based in Hertfordshire is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team on a permanent basis to start as soon as possible.
Working in a small and friendly team the successful candidate and will take responsibility for a set of existing accounts, developing strong relationships, growing revenue and identifying opportunities for upselling and gaining recommendations.
To target, develop and grow new accounts in our current market, and ultimately target new sectors, to agreed sales targets.
You will generate sales leads, establish contact through cold-calling and to follow up on enquiries from potential new clients and leads generated by internal marketing activities.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Contacting new prospects by phone and e-mail
- Attending industry-specific networking events and representing the company at trade shows, events and client meetings
- Proactively following up on leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Closing sales ensuring revenue targets
The key requirements are a confident and proactive salesperson who:
- Has a positive can-do attitude
- Is comfortable with cold-calling and generating leads
- Is confident in face-to-face, phone and e-mail conversations
- Is self-motivated and driven
- Has a drive to succeed
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply