Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 February 2021
- Well established company
- Attractive salary
- Training provided
Our client, a market leading retail focused business is looking to hire an Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, in addition to English the successful candidate will speak TWO of the following languages: Swedish, Danish, French, German, Dutch or Romanian.
This is a telephone based B2B account management role where you will be responsible for developing accounts across Europe.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Contacting existing business customers to ensure they have the correct range of stock and performing stock checks
- Providing advice on the best product to suit their business needs and introducing new product ranges
- Identifying ways to grow the customer base and opportunities to close sales
- Providing excellent customer service to customers through regular communication.
The successful candidate will possess strong client relationship building skills, a confident telephone manner and be able to work well as part of a team.
The company are based in Nottingham and you will therefore need to be within a commutable distance or willing to relocate for this position.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a highly successful company in their sector.
For more information or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£50,000 to £60,000
- Leading manufacturing technology company
- Dynamic environment
- Proven ability to overachieve sales track records
Negotiable + Benefits
- Based in close proximity to the French Alps
- A modern and dynamic translation company
- Small and friendly team
- Role has become available due to company growth
- Training provided
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes