Reference: 06978 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 31 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 31 October 2017
An established language services provider based in Hertfordshire is seeking a New Business Development Executive to join their team on a permanent basis, to start as soon as possible.
Working in a small and friendly team the successful candidate and will be responsible for researching, identifying and developing new sales opportunities for the business within their target industries:
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Contacting new prospects by phone and e-mail
- Attending industry-specific networking events and representing the company at trade shows, events and client meetings
- Proactively following up on leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Closing sales ensuring revenue targets
Using your business development experience, ideally from within the translation sector or any other service driven industry you will be confident generating new business opportunities, be self-motivated and targeted driven.
In return the company offers a competitive salary and OTE along with a range of benefits. For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 (£6,500.00 OTE)
Working for a globally recognised IT hardware manufacturer
Modern HQ in the vibrant tech hub of Reading
Great benefits including heath insurance and 25 days + bank holidays
Onsite parking at their Reading office
£30,000 to £35,000
- Fast growing media company focused specifically on IT/TECHNOLOGY
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people; your work will PAY off!
- Small office will give you a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your actions!
£20,000 to £26,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- fluent German speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team