Reference: 07061 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 January 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 January 2018
Business Development Executive – Permanent
Joining a new venture which is part of a leading player in high-end interior fit out you will be entering a brand-new role that offers the chance to experienced Business Development Professional to work in a commercial, high energy environment.
There is great scope for progression with excellent earning potential and a generous OTE. This position would suit individuals with an interest in interior design.
- Responsible for developing key client relationships – making high volumes of outbound calls.
- Contacting established leads; explaining services and solutions.
- Following up with customers after exhibitions and seminars.
- Managing and booking appointments for Project Directors.
- A strong desire to be successful and a can-do attitude.
- Strong communicator – both verbal and written.
- Telesales / business development experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills: previous CRM system experience and strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Industry: Interior fit out, Furniture, Property or Construction are desirable but not essential.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Business development, lead generation, lead development, lead qualification, sales, home furnishings, furniture, interiors, sales executive, targets, sofa, armchairs, workplace design, interiors design
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 (£6,500.00 OTE)
Working for a globally recognised IT hardware manufacturer
Modern HQ in the vibrant tech hub of Reading
Great benefits including heath insurance and 25 days + bank holidays
Onsite parking at their Reading office
£38,000 to £40,000
- Bespoke construction industry
- Training and personal development provided
- Company currently growing
£23,000 to £25,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity with commission payable on quarterly basis
- Fluent Spanish or Portuguese speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team