Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 October 2018
Working for a globally recognised IT hardware manufacturer
Modern HQ in the vibrant tech hub of Reading
Great benefits including heath insurance and 25 days + bank holidays
Onsite parking at their Reading office
Why you want to join the company
- Working for a globally recognised IT hardware manufacturer
- Modern HQ in the vibrant tech hub of Reading
- Great benefits including heath insurance and 25 days + bank holidays
- Onsite parking at their Reading office
- Hungry for success?
- Target driven and looking to work in IT sales environment?
- Looking for career progression?
- A bright, energetic, talented individual and want to be part of globally recognized company?
- Someone who has a consistent desire to be the best!
- The type of person who has an attitude to go extra mile
If you think that you are THE ONE apply now!
- Lead qualification and booking appointments
- B2B Cold calling through an existing database of public and private prospects
- Achieve monthly KPIs focusing on 8 booked appointments per month
What do you need to APPLY?
Experience in telesales, telemarketing or call centre
- B2B sales experience
- Outbound calling experience
- A flair for cold calling and the ability to build rapport with prospects is essential
What the company offers to you:
- Extensive training and development
- Benefits package
Tags: telesales, telemarketing, business development, lead generation, lead development, lead qualification, sales development, technology, IT hardware, qualified leads, appointment setting, meetings
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000 (£10,000.00 OTE)
London - South West
- Fast growing tech start-upcompany
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential with realistictargets
- Modern office with an amazing roof terrace
- Energetic, ambitious environment with great social activities
- PERFECT role forHUNGRY graduate calibre candidates who want fast career progression
£23,000 to £25,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity with commission payable on quarterly basis
- Fluent Italian and English speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based
- Initially 6 week booking
- Working on Swedish markets generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone