Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 October 2018
Working for a globally recognised IT hardware manufacturer
Modern HQ in the vibrant tech hub of Reading
Great benefits including heath insurance and 25 days + bank holidays
Onsite parking at their Reading office
Why you want to join the company
- Working for a globally recognised IT hardware manufacturer
- Modern HQ in the vibrant tech hub of Reading
- Great benefits including heath insurance and 25 days + bank holidays
- Onsite parking at their Reading office
- Hungry for success?
- Target driven and looking to work in IT sales environment?
- Looking for career progression?
- A bright, energetic, talented individual and want to be part of globally recognized company?
- Someone who has a consistent desire to be the best!
- The type of person who has an attitude to go extra mile
If you think that you are THE ONE apply now!
- Lead qualification and booking appointments
- B2B Cold calling through an existing database of public and private prospects
- Achieve monthly KPIs focusing on 8 booked appointments per month
What do you need to APPLY?
Experience in telesales, telemarketing or call centre
- B2B sales experience
- Outbound calling experience
- A flair for cold calling and the ability to build rapport with prospects is essential
What the company offers to you:
- Extensive training and development
- Benefits package
Tags: telesales, telemarketing, business development, lead generation, lead development, lead qualification, sales development, technology, IT hardware, qualified leads, appointment setting, meetings
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000
- Fast growing media company focused specifically on IT/TECHNOLOGY
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people; your work will PAY off!
- Small office will give you a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your actions!
£20,000 to £26,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- fluent German speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£30,000 to £40,000
London - West
- Fast growing tech start up company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential
- Modern campus environment with great social activities