Reference: 06283 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 September 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 September 2016
As a Business Development Manager you will be looking for a role where you can utilise your IT channel and distributor network sales experience and be part of launching a new service into the sector. My client can give you the opportunity to join an international company who serves the IT sector providing innovative and creative services to drive sales throughout the channel. This is a great next step if you are looking to leverage your IT business development/channel sales experience in a new direction
- Business development from initial lead sourcing/development through to qualification and appointment generation
- Managing the full sales cycle through to close and account set up
- Networking within the sector to build product profile and awareness in the the relevant sectors
Confident and with strong communication and interpersonal skills you will have worked within the IT/technology sector preferably with experience of working within a leading IT distributor within the UK market. You will be looking for an opportunity to take ownership of the sales function for this new product/service and be able to generate consistent revenue streams quickly and effectively.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your channel sales career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £20,000 (£28,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.
£20,000 to £26,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- Ideally fluent German speaker
- Perfect role to build sales career from
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£10.00 to £11.50 per hour
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers