Reference: 06588 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 9 March 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 9 March 2017
Working remotely from home; this is an exciting opportunity for a technology focused sales candidate.
The core focus of the role is to conduct high quality IT sales conversations with C Level decision makers at enterprise organisations.
The successful candidate must be extremely self-motivated and have a results-driven and proactive attitude. This role offers excellent progression opportunities; including project management, campaign management and business development opportunities for successful candidates.
To be considered, you must have an excellent track record of technology based sales / new business development / lead generation / telemarketing, ideally working through an intergrated marketing agency. You must have experience selling to large enterprise level companies, and be confident, articulate and possess excellent communication skills at all levels.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000 (£10,000.00 OTE)
London - South West
- Fast growing tech start-upcompany
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential with realistictargets
- Modern office with an amazing roof terrace
- Energetic, ambitious environment with great social activities
- PERFECT role forHUNGRY graduate calibre candidates who want fast career progression
£23,000 to £25,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity with commission payable on quarterly basis
- Fluent Italian and English speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£23,000 (£6,500.00 OTE)
Working for a globally recognised IT hardware manufacturer
Modern HQ in the vibrant tech hub of Reading
Great benefits including heath insurance and 25 days + bank holidays
Onsite parking at their Reading office