Reference: 07293 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 10 July 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 10 July 2018
Why should you apply for this role?
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a Business Analyst role where you are helping implement a new JD Edwards system (JDE) ERP platform within the supply chain function
- You have strong experience with data management and advanced Excel skills (you'll love working with, analysing and reporting on data trends)
- You want to join a company which is stable having traded successfully for over 100 years
- You want to apply for a role in a business who is going through a significant period of business transformation with a number of key projects happening over the next 24 months
What will you have done in your career?
Ideal experience would be a product focused industry background (retail FMCG ideally but all backgrounds will be considered), having worked with data management and optimisation and/or implementation of an ERP (preferably JDE or SAP).
You should be able to communicate changes and ERP usage in layman's terms without using overly technical jargon and enjoy working with data and systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company in a busy and varied position. The salary for this role is around £25-30K and will be on the basis of a 12 month fixed term contract (35 hours per week contractually).
This role is commutable from locations such as Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead and Ascot. Please apply via this website to be considered for this role.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A highly visible role within the business allowing you a commercial overview of the company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment
£8.50 to £9.00 per hour
- Corporate Reception environment
- Central Windsor location
£22,000 to £25,000
- Established company
- Fast paced environment
- Friendly team