Reference: 06842 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 15 August 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 15 August 2017
Business Analyst – Non IT | Non Finance
A global Pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge is currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst on an initial 6 month contract with the view of extension. We are seeking talented individuals who can be responsible for the following:
- Administration of current UK & Ireland business systems and processes.
- Data preparation and analysis for the whole of the UK Business Operations team.
- Supporting commercial business on processes and systems – Logging activity, maintenance of systems, working on enhancements and making the systems more user friendly.
- Responsible for translating user requirements into more technical terms and vice versa.
- Being the main point of contact for users and suppliers regarding the workflow tool and dealing with 3rd party suppliers.
- Reporting on sales activity – including being involved in monthly processes around sales reporting.
This is a non IT / non Finance role.
Skills and knowledge:
- Previous experience or a keen interest in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent computer skills; good knowledge of Word and Outlook and advanced Excel is essential.
- Must be confident and have experience in Customer facing situations.
- Strong analytical skills – data analytics.
- Computer systems: CRM - mobile intelligence from IMS and Tableau - reporting tool.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
- Competitive salary and benefits package
£22.00 to £23.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, highly accurate and proactive team
- Experienced HR professional
- Strong leadership skills
- Multinational pharmaceutical company