Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19 October 2021
- Use your technical knowledge to drive business strategy
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the IT department for the EMEA financial shared service centre of an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
You will oversee and lead business requirements alongside senior leaders across Europe, with a lot of travel (15-20%) across Europe, so you must be comfortable with regular travel. You can start working remotely, but the expectation is that you will be willing to go into the office c. 3 days/week after probation, so must either live within commutable distance of Gloucester or be willing to relocate.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who have a strong background as a Business Analyst particularly in a FMCG or consumer goods setting.
Any hands-on working experience within the IT sector focusing on CRMs for b2b and b2c go-to-market offerings would be suitable.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Work alongside IT business clients to collect and translate business requirements into efficient and cost-effective solutions
- Manage and analyse business strategy through new web based and Ecommerce solutions for customers
- Liaise with other companies to research new technologies in line with business goals
- Strong knowledge of CRM platforms particularly cloud-based solutions such as Salesforce Suite
- Ability to translate strategy, technology knowledge and clients’ needs to various stakeholders
- You should have previous working experience with Scrum Teams and Agile Sprints
- Good understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Excellent research and analytic skills
- Excellent communication skills
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 to £35.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a division focused on innovation and collaboration
£40,000 to £46,000
- Opportunity to join an innovative medical diagnostics company
- Excellent scope for further career development
- Work under a leading Head of Research & Development
Negotiable + Benefits
- Based in close proximity to the French Alps
- A modern and dynamic translation company
- Small and friendly team
- Role has become available due to company growth
- Training provided