Reference: 06247 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 26 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26 August 2016
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's fast growing marketing software companies, as they expand globally and work with FTSE 100 companies. This role works closely with the CTO at the heart of the business, including numerous internal stakeholder including. You will use your technical knowledge and SCRUM methodology to drive business efficiency, regarding client's integration and implementation and new company development
- Manage the strategy and roadmap with Senior managers, translating company development plans into development instructions
- Bridge the gap between clients needs and internal development, creating a clear criteria for integration; within SCRUM technology
- Write clear acceptance criteria, predicting the scope for defects for various stakeholders
- Liaise with SCRUM developers and QA testers, understanding the parameters of the company's product, technology and future
- Sit at the heart of company teams, acting as the 'voice of the user', to understand both client's and developer's issues.
- Negotiate and motivate various teams to work in line with your strategy, using your technical capabilities as a guide
- Understanding and use of SCRUM methodology and UX/UI design
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to unite various teams
- Ability to translate strategy, technology knowledge and clients needs to various stakeholders
- Use of the behavioral driven design methods
If you would like more information on this role please call Minerva on 01753830706 or email email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
From £80,000 + Benefits
£40,000 to £50,000 + Benefits
- Utilise your skills across web, marketing and project management
- Become an integral member of a growing SaaS company
- Excellent career progression and fun working environment
- Leading pharmaceutical company.
- Working in a fast paced, professional team.
- Excellent working environment.
- Temporary - 6 month initial contract.