Reference: 00141 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 3 August 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 3 August 2016
A global Pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge is currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst on an initial 6 month contract. We are seeking talented individuals who can be responsible for the following:
- Administration of current UK & Ireland business systems and processes.
- Data preparation and analysis for the whole of the UK Business Operations team.
- Administration and enhancement of UK & Ireland business systems and processes (CRM, sales and activity reporting, workflow management).
- Preparation of data, data entry and data validation.
- Effective and proficient peparation, analysis and presentation of data to tight deadlines.
- Adherence to all relevant WPs/SOPs for all aspects of the role.
Skills and knowledge:
- Previous experience or a keen interest in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry would be advantageous.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
- Adaptable and able to deal with pressurised environment.
- Excellent computer skills; good knowledge of Word and Outlook and intermediate to advanced level Excel essential.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology or willingness to learn this is an advantage.
- Must be confident and have experience in Customer facing situations.
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Well established market leader in their sector focused on innovation and developing their business
- With a team of forward thinking Directors and MDs, you will be in an environment where they value technology and ideas
- A brand new role, you will play a part in developing internal processes and reporting
£23,000 to £25,000
- A well established business with a close knit team
- You will be part of a team that is looking to grow and develop the business
- Long term career progression opportunity for the right individual
£15.00 to £17.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team