Reference: 08838 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 1 October 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 1 October 2020
This is a full time temporary role based in central Reading within the public sector. The position would be ideally suited to someone who has prior experience within an administrative role in which they have handled confidential information.
Please note that you must have a valid DBS certificate in order to be eligible for this role.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Business and Operations Manager with general administrative tasks and confidential reports
- Liaising with local authorities and other government organizations
- Dealing with correspondence by email and phone
- Previous experience in an administrative position within the public sector
- Ideally experience working in or with children's/adults social services
- Excellent communication and PC skills
- Great attention to detail and excellent time management skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused organisation
- You enjoy working with data to ensure accuracy and continual improvement.
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Start-up company in Windsor
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential
- Video games enthusiast
£11.00 to £13.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Well established company
- Ideal for someone looking to broaden their career
- 1 month rolling temporary opportunity