Reference: 07345 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 16 August 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 16 August 2018
Why you want to join this company:
- Home based for 35 hours per week
- Combination of outbound calling and Excel work
- Working on behalf of market leading technology businesses
- Opportunity to use your Brazilian Portuguese language skills
- You will be calling into Brazil from the UK
- Account research and profiling using online resources
- Outbound calling to confirm and verify contact and business information
- Obtain opt in consent for campaign information
- You will identify data gaps and through desk and telephone based research build and complete data sets for multiple clients as well as build out profiles and follow up calls.
What you need to apply:
- Native level Brazilian Portuguese speaker
- Outbound calling experience
- Excellent attention to detail and Microsoft Excel skills
- Extremely self-motivated and have a results-driven and proactive attitude.
- To be considered you must be prepared to commit to working from home.
- You will need to have your own PC/Laptop and broadband
- Market research, outbound calling or telemarketing experience across the technology, financial services, telecommunications and legal sectors is highly advantageous.
Keywords: telemarketing, research, market research, data, data verification, data cleansing, contact verification, internet research, event follow up, outbound calling, lead generation, lead qualification
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£45,000 to £60,000
- A Microsoft technology specialist working on next generation projects
- Opportunity to further develop your specialism in Sharepoint
- A company focused on innovation,development and excellence
- A commitment to training and development
£25,000 to £30,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You're looking to work in a global project team, helping to deliver a best-in-class ERP solution
- You love working with data (advanced Excel skills are essential)
- You're able to commute to Reading on a daily basis
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research