Reference: 07346 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 16 August 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 16 August 2018
Why you want to join this company:
- Home based for 35 hours per week
- Combination of outbound calling and Excel work
- Working on behalf of market leading technology businesses
- Opportunity to use your German language skills
- Account research and profiling using online resources
- Outbound calling to confirm and verify contact and business information
- Obtain opt in consent for campaign information
- You will identify data gaps and through desk and telephone based research build and complete data sets for multiple clients as well as build out profiles and follow up calls.
What you need to apply:
- Native level German speaker
- Outbound calling experience
- Excellent attention to detail and Microsoft Excel skills
- Extremely self-motivated and have a results-driven and proactive attitude.
- To be considered you must be prepared to commit to working from home.
- You will need to have your own PC/Laptop and broadband
- Market research, outbound calling or telemarketing experience across the technology, financial services, telecommunications and legal sectors is highly advantageous.
Keywords: telemarketing, research, market research, data, data verification, data cleansing, contact verification, internet research, event follow up, outbound calling, lead generation, lead qualification
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- 5-10 days market research surveying
- German native required
- No cold calling! (all companies provide research data each month)
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties
£20,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change