Reference: 06937 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 October 2017
Are you passionate about driving brands?
Do you love all sports?
A new exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager has come up for a sports FMCG company based in Wrexham. This exciting company is looking at growing their marketing team and is expanding rapidly. They have doubled their workforce over the last financial year and have won the accolade of 2nd fastest growing privately owned business in Wales.
The ideal candidate will be a lively, passionate and driven Brand Manager. With experience driving brands in fast paced environments, the Brand Manager must be determined and ambitious to create a global multl- channel campaign to make the company number one in the world. The successful candidate must bring lots of energy to the team adding to the energetic fast paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Brand Manager will include:
- Long-term marketing strategy planning and implementation.
- Directing internal teams to create and implement successful multi-channel campaigns
- An ability to take a creative concept and ensure consistency across all channels and audiences
- Continuously build on the brand and aiming to be the best retailer in the world
- Deliver tangible results to meet business objectives for each of the global markets.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Pascal Van Huffel on 01753 830706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £28,000
- Fast growing company with international outlook
- Great training and career development offered
- Team focused environment
£20.00 to £24.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- A busy role with several key projects to work on and a focus on the DACH region
- Perfect role if you are passionate about SEM/SEO and Paid Social
£30,000 to £34,000