Reference: 08596 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 7 January 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 7 January 2020
Our client, a leading care provider, is currently looking for an experienced Book-Keeper to join their Accounts team in Wokingham. You will be responsible for organising and managing of all financial records.
- Managing of manual and electronic company documents such as financial and staff records
- Oversee payment of accounts and respective invoices
- Organizing all information needed for payroll purposes
- Preparing budget monthly reports
- Give administrative support when required
The ideal candidate will be a caring, reliable and hard working individual with, preferably, previous book keeping and administrative experience in a similar environment. Additionally, you will have excellent communication and organisational skills as well as great knowledge of Microsoft Office.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply