Reference: 06955 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 19 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19 October 2017
Are you seeking a new challenge and looking for a career within a forward thinking business? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading company who are looking for a Billing Operations Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
Supporting the Accounts Receivable team, you will work closely with the sales team and be responsible for collecting all payments and account balances for their sales and revenue channel.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing the direct debit platform and overseeing incoming payments for the international sales team
- Keeping track of each customer’s outstanding balances
- Performing account reconciliations and audits
- Amending and cancelling accounts
- Generating and sending out invoices
- Liaising with international Billing and Finance teams as necessary
The successful candidate will ideally come from a billings or analytical role and you will have strong communication skills. In addition to English, it would be highly advantageous if you are able to speak Russian too.
For more information or to apply for this role, please submit you CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,500 to £33,300 + Benefits
- Brand new role due to rapid company growth
- Initial 12 month, temporary contract
- Hackney Central/London Fields location
- Great opportunity for those from a paralegal background