Reference: 06934 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 October 2017
Our client, a leading digital agency and Google partner is looking for paid search/biddable media professionals to join their vibrant and innovative team.
You will be passionate about paid search and want to further establish your career working on high profile accounts.
As Biddable Media Executive, you will plan and implement new biddable media campaigns across search, social and display.
- Improve campaign performance utilising keyword research, creative testing and bid management
- Regular reporting and analysis to enhance campaigns
- Attend regular client meetings to present findings
You will have experience in managing paid search campaigns or programs for a client or inhouse. To have previous experience in the use of web analytics, Marin, Kenshoo, Google Adwords certification and an understanding of HTML is key.
Keywords: PPC, Pay per click, pay-per-click, paid search, SEM, Google, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Kenshoo, Adwords fundamentals, GoogleSquared, Google certified, retargetting, audience refinement, segmentation, AB testing, MS Excel
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your paid search marketing career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work
- Global efinancial services provider with award winning brands
- International environment with great team focus
- Opportunity to work on innovative efinancial products