Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 October 2017
- A Google partner
- Long term career progression for the right person
- Vibrant and people focused environment - Great team oriented events
Our client, a leading digital agency and Google partner is looking for paid search/biddable media professionals to join their vibrant and innovative team.
You will be passionate about paid search and want to further establish your career working on high profile accounts.
As Biddable Media Executive, you will plan and implement new biddable media campaigns across search, social and display.
- Improve campaign performance utilising keyword research, creative testing and bid management
- Regular reporting and analysis to enhance campaigns
- Attend regular client meetings to present findings
You will have experience in managing paid search campaigns or programs for a client or inhouse. To have previous experience in the use of web analytics, Marin, Kenshoo, Google Adwords certification and an understanding of HTML is key.
Keywords: PPC, Pay per click, pay-per-click, paid search, SEM, Google, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Kenshoo, Adwords fundamentals, GoogleSquared, Google certified, retargetting, audience refinement, segmentation, AB testing, MS Excel
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your paid search marketing career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Working for an exciting sports manufacturing company
- Offering staff a healthy work/life balance
- Excited to work in a fast paced environment
- A Passion for all sport
- Passion for Social media
£18,000 to £20,000
Henley on Thames
- Forward thinking company, embedded in the digital space
- Excellent training and development
- Working in a innovative and creative team passionate about digital PR
£28,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
- One for the UK's Fastest Growing Companies
- Leading Sports Nutrition Brand
- Friendly and Casual working environment
- Offices based in London
- Excellent Benefits package
- Fast-paced ambitious online retailer