Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 12 April 2022
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence and wellbeing
- Innovative biotechnology business with a great target pipeline
- Hybrid role
An innovative market leading biotechnology company need a Bid/Tenders Coordinator to join their existing accounting and tenders team on a 12 month FTC.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company focused on driving innovation and working to the highest standards of excellence.
A key member of the team, you will be responsible for supporting the tender process, from compilation to submission, for both in-country and wider European customers.
- Oversee the tender process for Italian and other European markets to ensure maximum efficiency and profitability for the business
- Manage external tender agencies and confirm the submission of correct documents needed within previously established deadlines
- Analyse and update tender documentation regularly and ensure compliance with Italian and European legal requirements
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders when required
- Previous experience in a tenders administration/Italian revenue accounting role particularly within the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent knowledge of tender process management and its requirements
- Great understanding of online tender portals particularly Sintel-Acquistinrete
- Proven expertise in Italian procurement law DL 50/2016
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Italian and English
Please provide CV in English
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply