Reference: 07191 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 April 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 April 2018
We are looking for fluent/native level French speaking Bid/Proposal/Tender Managers to join their newly formed Commercial Business Unit, working with the in-country sales team to write and deliver bid proposals with an aim to double profit in the next 2 years.
The company are globally renowned for financial and data analysis and had a turnover of over $4 billion in 2017.
This is a newly created, multilingual bid proposal team who will work closely alongside Pricing, Strategy, Marketing and local Sales to create bid tenders/proposals for prospective new customers.
It is a great opportunity for those looking to combine their writing and sales skills in an innovative commercial function, joining an incredibly well-known organisation. It is also a great chance to step up in responsibility.
We have 4 vacancies, looking for any combination of:
(+ all with fluent English)
Those from the following professional backgrounds could be particularly suitable:
- Bid Executive/Management
- Sales/Account Management
- Marketing (strong written, creative language)
- Financial Services
- Data Analysis
- Sales Analysis
The company offer a bonus scheme of <15% of base salary; double employer contribution <5% employee:10% employer; eye, dental and health care and many more.
What have you got to lose? Apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role.
Please note that we are open to relocation from other countries, but do not provide sponsorship, therefore you must have a valid UK work visa or EU passport.
Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
- Globally recognised financial services enterprise
- Working on new joint venture
- Great 'step-up' opportunity for those in more junior procurement roles
- International scope with travel potential (post Covid!)
£23.00 to £26.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
Negotiable + Benefits
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
- Competitive salary and benefits package