Reference: 08201 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 10 April 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 10 April 2019
This is the EMEA shared service centre for a globally recognised leader in the FMCG industry. We are looking for an experience back office treasurer to assist the transaction manager with:
- FX alerts & transactions
- Cash flow
- Intercompany loans
- In-house cash
- Bank Statements
You should ideally be experienced with currencies across the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and must have:
- Intermediate-advanced Excel (Pivot Tables and V-Lookup minimum);
- A collaborative, team-oriented attitude.
This is offered on an initial 3 month temporary contract to help cover a backlog of work whilst a team member has been out of the business. There may be potential for extension, but it's by no means guaranteed and this would therefore suit someone between contracts.
The client are based in Frimley, Surrey, so you will either live nearby or we are happy to consider people willing to relocate (provided you are eligible to work in the UK). There is a company shuttle bus from:
- Frimley (-Ascot & Twickenham/Richmond);
- Farnborough North (-Reading or Guildford);
- Farnborough (- Clapham Junction/London Waterloo).
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in AR/Credit Control
- Suitable for controllers, as well as those with AP or even customer service experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
£28,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
£33,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Globally recognised, household brands
- Multilingual shared service environment in head office
- Genuine growth opportunities
- Incredibly modern, easily accessible office