Reference: 08786 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 23 July 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 July 2020
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for an Associate Medical Director to join their team in London.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
As Associate Medical Director, you will be looking to work in a cross functional/matrix way building strong relationships with health outcomes, clinical development, research and commercial teams to interpret data and strategy to get the best information , results and experience for patients and healthcare providers.
You will be a subject matter expert who is confident communicating across the business and taking ownership of projects as required.
- Provide medical support including programs, in development trials and the provision of evidence for a rare disease and be the medical lead across phase 3 and 4 clinical trials
- Work with a cross-functional team to develop effective programs and communications which are in line with patient needs and clinical strategies
- Contribute to the global strategic plan for the therapeutic area
- Assist in the creation of study protocols and life cycle management strategies as well as in the preparation of regulatory documents particularly with CTAs
- A Medical doctor (GMC registered) with experience in Medical Affairs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Great knowledge of clinical trial phase 3b/4 is highly advantageous
- Excellent clinical research experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A knowledge of respiratory or rare disease therapy areas is highly advantageous
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay