Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 22 June 2020
- Working on new product launches/projects
- Innovative international pharmaceutical business
- Collaborative working environment with great staff retention
As Associate Medical Director you will be provide medical leadership across the UK & Ireland focusing on the delivery of UK & I medical plans, providing medical information and education to HCPs in region. Working collaboratively across medical affairs, medical science liaison, clinical research, regulatory, compliance, drug safety and medical information you will support across key product groups and pipelines, building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and fully execute the UK & I medical plan, increasing market access by supporting the commercial team in preparing and reviewing of reimbursement dossiers and
- Support as needed the execution of clinical development trials in the country.
- Be a local subject/country matter expert and keep up-dated on changes in environment in the country, including rules and regulations and build the reputation and profile of the organisation in country.
- Participate in regional and local medical affairs strategy and pipeline delivery
- Support and contribute to the development of reimbursement dossiers, provide timely responses to queries.
What you need to apply:
- A Medical doctor (GMC registered) with experience working for an innovative pharmaceutical/biosciences business
- Confident working in a matrix environment and working collaboratively with peers and stakeholders across scientific, regulatory and commercial discipline
- Experience focused on the UK & Ireland as a region, including involvement in region wide trials and product launches
- Experience in designing, planning and executing medical education and communication activities
- Good knowledge of clinical trial processes across all clinical development phases and problem solving
- Experience in writing or reviewing scientific communications
- Cognizant of local reimbursement processes, of product-specific pricing issues and understanding of required medical contribution to pricing/reimbursement dossiers
- PMST training ongoing or completed
- Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
- Strategic senior regulatory affairs role for EU
- Working in conjunction with global stakeholders
- Dynamic and positive company growing consistently year-on-year
- Great role with excellent learning and development potential
- Innovative international pharmaceutical company
- Extensive benefits package