Reference: 09285 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 3 September 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 September 2021
A global biotechnology company at the forefront of innovative medicine are looking for an Associate Director - Supply Chain Planning to join their team.
Leading a close knit team, you will be responsible for the finished products packaging production planning for a pioneering business at the forefront of scientific innovation.
Working cross functionally, with other internal teams and third party suppliers, you will convert commercial demand forecasts into supply chain plans within a business which gives plenty of scope for innovation and challenge.
- Oversee the development of the finished goods supply chain production plans ensuring inventory levels are sustained and products are delivered in a timely manner
- Manage production plans including designing, reviewing and approving standard operation procedures
- Establish supply chain strategies and demand/supply analysis
- Support the team with product launches
- Educated to degree level in a scientific or business area
- Significant experience in a supply chain role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience managing a production planning team
- Exposure to working with ERP systems and third party suppliers
- Great knowledge of drug development and pharmaceutical supply chain
- Strong understanding of GMP and GDP regulations
- Strong communication and leadership skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay