Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 January 2020
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area require an Associate Director - Medical Writing to join a high profile team.
You will operate as a subject matter expert and provide strategic leadership to the wider business on medical writing. You will also take ownership of creating clinical regulatory documents and regulatory submissions.
You will be passionate about science and operating within an environment of excellence. Our client has a patient focused approach and is dedicated to developing innovative drugs to combat this rare disease and you will play an important part in delivery of their company goals and strategy.
- Preparing and writing clinical study documents and regulatory submissions at all phases
- Working as a scientific contributor
- Providing a high quality medical writing service
- Interacting with internal stakeholders and management and providing subject matter guidance
- Document review
- Work in a cross functional team as well as working on SOPs and process improvements
- You will hold a PhD and strong relevant experience working within Biotech and Orphan Drugs
- Strong experience in writing and editing clinical regulatory documents
- Ability to analyse data
- Project management skills
- Working collaboratively
- Strong communication skills
The company pushes continual professional development, offers an excellent benefits package and a modern working environment.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£13.00 to £14.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
£55,000 to £60,000
- Fantastic part time opportunity for someone with a Paediatric Clinical Research background
- Role focused on performing Clinical Trials and leading a research team
- Company focused on career development
- Global biotech company
- Working in a centre of excellence, you will have great learning and development opportunities
- Scientific led company at the forefront of innovation