Reference: 08609 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 January 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 January 2020
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area require an Associate Director - Medical Writing to join a high profile team.
You will operate as a subject matter expert and provide strategic leadership to the wider business on medical writing. You will also take ownership of creating clinical regulatory documents and regulatory submissions.
You will be passionate about science and operating within an environment of excellence. Our client has a patient focused approach and is dedicated to developing innovative drugs to combat this rare disease and you will play an important part in delivery of their company goals and strategy.
- Preparing and writing clinical study documents and regulatory submissions at all phases
- Working as a scientific contributor
- Providing a high quality medical writing service
- Interacting with internal stakeholders and management and providing subject matter guidance
- Document review
- Work in a cross functional team as well as working on SOPs and process improvements
- You will hold a PhD and strong relevant experience working within Biotech and Orphan Drugs
- Strong experience in writing and editing clinical regulatory documents
- Ability to analyse data
- Project management skills
- Working collaboratively
- Strong communication skills
The company pushes continual professional development, offers an excellent benefits package and a modern working environment.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay