Reference: 07496 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 2 January 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 January 2019
Assistant Management Accountant
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a research organisation based in central London. This is a chance to join research leaders within a fast-paced entrepreneurial business.
WHY CONSIDER THIS COMPANY?
- Working for a dynamic business leader who is an established and recognised global leader in their chosen therapeutic area
- Company going through a consistent period of growth (including internationally) with multiple clinics across the UK
- You’ll work for a company who value the ongoing training and development of their team with hard working, proactive, team players consistently seeing opportunities for career growth
- Preparing and posting accruals and prepayments journals to maintain the Fixed Assists Register
- Supporting in monthly payment run
- Managing and keeping up to date Cash Book and Bank Reconciliation
- Auditing purchase invoices
- Responsible for raising sales invoices and generating monthly revenue audit
- Supporting Financial Controller/Finance Director in any projects whenever they require
- Utilising various software such as Sage line 50, Excel
- Preparing quarterly VAT reconciliation and return
- Ideally degree educated
- Possessing AAT and/or ACCA qualifications
- Previous experience in Accountancy role
- Data entry and data management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Well-skilled and ready to jump straight in and contribute to Accounting responsibilities
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team providing an outstanding payroll and HR service to employees