Reference: 06967 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 25 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 25 October 2017
Associate Director International Product Communications & Labelling
A genuinely exciting opportunity to work within an innovative, leading biotechnology company who are continually carrying out ongoing research programmes and truly value their patient’s needs.
You will take ownership of the commercial product communications and labelling specialising in EU regulations, this is a high profile role enabling you to build your reputation within a global pharmaceutical company.
They are consistently ranked as a Top Employer by Science Magazine and are looking for a driven, dynamic Product Communications professional to join their international Regulatory team.
This opportunity combines both strategy and hands on implementation, working closely with the global product communications and labelling teams to make sure there is continuity across all areas.
- Actively contribute to the creation of regional plans with the intent of maximising regulatory success.
- Involved in developing the product communication strategy for marketed products.
- Operate as an expert in regulatory product communications (within marketed products), providing guidance on product communication materials - with a specific focus on post marketing compliance and life cycle management.
- You will provide strategic guidance on EU labelling regulations, requirements, competitor labelling and labelling trends.
- Responsible for the review and approval of commercial and medical pieces within the EU area.
- You will have strong communication skills and be confident in building rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally: scientific related degree) candidates are preferable.
- Must have relevant/extensive pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulations governing drugs in all phases of development within the EU.
- Good understanding of basic regulatory requirements in emerging markets.
- IT literate; sound knowledge of MS Office, and all other relevant systems.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Providing strategic input to the future direction of the business
- Having oversight of satellite offices
- Risk Management plans / Safety Review meetings / MedDRA Coding
£75,000 to £95,000 + Benefits
- Disruptor in science
- Strong leader with clear scientific vision
- Collaborative and team focused R&D division