Reference: 06891 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 19 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19 September 2017
A rare and exciting opportunity to join a well-established and rapidly expanding company that design and build unique and beautiful structures for the holiday, agricultural and educational industries as well as for private clients. Their product range includes holiday homes, classrooms, residential homes and garden studios and they design structures to suit the practical needs of their clients.
Due to further growth they are looking for an Architectural Technician to join their busy team where for the right candidate there is clear career development opportunities.
- Carry out general AutoCAD draughting duties and manage all office drawing records and archives.
- Work with sales teams to prepare sketch designs for clients.
- Prepare Planning Application drawings and submit and monitor applications.
- Produce and co-ordinate standard CAD drawings for the standard product range.
- Prepare manufacturing drawings and check and co-ordinate supplier details.
- Provide back-up assistance on general office duties i.e. telephone support for incoming sales and site construction queries.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good knowledge of general building construction, be familiar with current building regulations.
- Have experience of AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- ONC and HNC qualifications would also be an advantage.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply