Reference: 08788 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 29 July 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 29 July 2020
A rare and exciting opportunity to join a well-established construction company that design and build unique and beautiful structures for various industries and clients.
Due to continuous growth they are looking for an Architectural Technician to join their busy team where you will help bring new designs into their Research & Development programme.
- Work with sales teams to prepare designs for clients
- Prepare Planning Application drawings and submit and monitor applications
- Produce and co-ordinate standard CAD drawings for the standard product range
- Prepare manufacturing drawings and check supplier details
- Provide assistance on general office duties i.e. telephone support for incoming sales and site construction queries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience and excellent knowledge of general building construction and current building regulations
- Experience with AutoCAD is essential
- Great knowledge with Revit is highly advantageous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
As part of your application, please note that you will need to submit a portfolio of your work.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply