Reference: 06511 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 January 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 January 2017
As Affiliate Marketing Manager for an international business you will manage new and existing programs within affiliate networks such as TradeDoubler, AffiliateWindow, Rakuten Linkshare and Impact Radius.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your expertise in affiliate marketing working with household name clients on an EMEA wide basis. As a strong communicator you will be looking for a role which combines creating and implementing affiliate strategy, building relationships with affiliate partners and be able to work across multiple verticals such as cash back sites, closed networks, private stores and social media/blogs. You will want to join a company where you have ownership of your work and will be self motivated and driven to succeed. With an outstanding knowledge of the digital and digital media space, developing client relationships and affiliate partnerships will be a core skill.
Candidates from both a network/agency or client side background are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your affiliate marketing career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £35,000
London - North
- Take full responsibility for the email marketing function
- Join a vibrate, fast paced environment
- Manage, optimise, live and breath email marketing and CRM
- Work with leading retail and FMCG brands
£57,000 to £60,000
- Global e-solutions provider - a leader in their field
- Culture of excellence and trail blazers
- Unique stand alone role
- Working on superbrands
£38,000 to £47,000
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Brand new role so lots of scope for development
- Perfect role if you are passionate about SEM/Programmatic and Paid Social