Reference: 06511 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 January 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 January 2017
As Affiliate Marketing Manager for an international business you will manage new and existing programs within affiliate networks such as TradeDoubler, AffiliateWindow, Rakuten Linkshare and Impact Radius.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your expertise in affiliate marketing working with household name clients on an EMEA wide basis. As a strong communicator you will be looking for a role which combines creating and implementing affiliate strategy, building relationships with affiliate partners and be able to work across multiple verticals such as cash back sites, closed networks, private stores and social media/blogs. You will want to join a company where you have ownership of your work and will be self motivated and driven to succeed. With an outstanding knowledge of the digital and digital media space, developing client relationships and affiliate partnerships will be a core skill.
Candidates from both a network/agency or client side background are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your affiliate marketing career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20.00 to £24.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- A busy role with several key projects to work on and a focus on the DACH region
- Perfect role if you are passionate about SEM/SEO and Paid Social
£25,000 to £30,000
- B2B agency with exciting growth potential
- Inclusive, team focused environment
- Digital disruption and using new marketing technologies is a key service offering
- A Google partner
- Long term career progression for the right person
- Vibrant and people focused environment - Great team oriented events