Reference: 06511 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 January 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 January 2017
As Affiliate Marketing Manager for an international business you will manage new and existing programs within affiliate networks such as TradeDoubler, AffiliateWindow, Rakuten Linkshare and Impact Radius.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your expertise in affiliate marketing working with household name clients on an EMEA wide basis. As a strong communicator you will be looking for a role which combines creating and implementing affiliate strategy, building relationships with affiliate partners and be able to work across multiple verticals such as cash back sites, closed networks, private stores and social media/blogs. You will want to join a company where you have ownership of your work and will be self motivated and driven to succeed. With an outstanding knowledge of the digital and digital media space, developing client relationships and affiliate partnerships will be a core skill.
Candidates from both a network/agency or client side background are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your affiliate marketing career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £36,000
- Established online focused business with exciting growth plans
- You will take ownership of affiliate partnerships and play a key part in developing UK & US revenue
£35,000 to £40,000
- Great opportunity for a goal orientated and passionate PPC expert to work on exciting online strategies
- Leading consumer services business in Thames Valley region
- Working along respected and award-winning marketing team
- Fast paced and vibrant organisation with modern offices and great onsite facilities