Reference: 06849 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 August 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 August 2017
Wealth Management Administrator
Working for a growing investment and financial planning services organisation you will contribute to ensuring operational excellence in providing efficient and effective administrative support.
This opportunity will be based in the Wokingham area where you will be joining a very busy, dynamic and small office in providing remote administrative support.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Providing general and remote administration across 9 different branches
- Adviser support will include: monitoring and managing their diaries, dealing with all adviser queries and preparing meeting packs
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients in adviser’s absence – booking all client meetings and coordinating diaries
- Ensuring the internal database is kept up to date with all relevant information in regards to documentation, meetings and recent activity
- Financial certifications would be advantageous
- Excellent computer skills; good knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Strong multitasking and superb time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply