Reference: 07546 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 11 January 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 11 January 2019
Our Reading-based client is an internationally recognised brand name. They are looking to recruit an Administrator with strong Excel skill to join a busy and diverse logistics team. This role will start ASAP and will run through until the end of March 2019.
This will be a varied administration role but will require significant amounts of data work within Excel due to the implementation of a new ERP system which is a global project for this company. Ideally you'll be comfortable using pivot tables and vLookups but someone with intermediate capabilities will be able to adapt in a short period of time with support.
This is an excellent temporary opportunity to join an established, global company in a busy position in their UK head office. Based near a train station on the outskirts of Reading, this role is commutable from locations such as Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead and Ascot.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision
£24,000 to £26,000
- Multilingual and international shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Excellent facilities including 24/7 gym, tennis courts and football pitch
- Established language service provider
- Friendly team environment
- Competitive salary