Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 30 May 2018
- Ideal role for someone looking for a fast-paced administration role during the summer
- Working in a driven and focused team
- Good transport links from Reading and surrounding area
- Get exposure to working in a head office environment
Our Reading-based client is an internationally recognised brand name. They are looking to recruit an Administrator with strong Excel skill to join a busy and diverse export team. This role will start in early July (projected to be 5th) through to early September,
This will be a varied administration role but will require significant amounts of data work within Excel due to the implementation of a new ERP system which is a global project for this company. Ideally you'll be comfortable using pivot tables and vLookups but someone with intermediate capabilities will be able to adapt in a short period of time with support.
This is an excellent temporary opportunity to join an established, global company in a busy position in their UK head office. Based near a train station on the outskirts of Reading, this role is commutable from locations such as Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead and Ascot.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
£20,000 to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research