Reference: 06944 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 16 October 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 16 October 2017
This is a temporary full time position (8.45 -17.15) for three months. There will be an immediate start available and a DBS Certificate is essential.
The duties will include:
- General office administration duties: including filing and creating and updating documents on the database.
- Organisational skills are essential: you will be responsible for updating and creating new files within Database.
- Excellent telephone manner: answering telephone calls in a timely manner, taking clear concise messages as required.
- Good communication and PC skills required.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £22,000
- Busy fast paced internal sales role
- Professional environment
- Central location
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
From £9.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Varied administration role working as part of a great team
- Prestigious Summer School
- Internationally focused organisation