Reference: 06944 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 16 October 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 16 October 2017
This is a temporary full time position (8.45 -17.15) for three months. There will be an immediate start available and a DBS Certificate is essential.
The duties will include:
- General office administration duties: including filing and creating and updating documents on the database.
- Organisational skills are essential: you will be responsible for updating and creating new files within Database.
- Excellent telephone manner: answering telephone calls in a timely manner, taking clear concise messages as required.
- Good communication and PC skills required.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused organisation
- You enjoy working with data to ensure accuracy and continual improvement.
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Start-up company in Windsor
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential
- Video games enthusiast