Reference: 06944 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 16 October 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 16 October 2017
This is a temporary full time position (8.45 -17.15) for three months. There will be an immediate start available and a DBS Certificate is essential.
The duties will include:
- General office administration duties: including filing and creating and updating documents on the database.
- Organisational skills are essential: you will be responsible for updating and creating new files within Database.
- Excellent telephone manner: answering telephone calls in a timely manner, taking clear concise messages as required.
- Good communication and PC skills required.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
£20,000 to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties