Reference: 06752 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 27 June 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 27 June 2017
Senior Events Administrator – Temporary 3 month contract
An exciting temporary opportunity awaits a dynamic, proactive Events Administrator in a business that is forward-thinking and provides a great platform for employees who are looking to make a difference with their work.
This role will be focusing on supporting the Events Director with co-ordinating and running all training courses.
- Continually liaising with venues, suppliers, faculty and programme chairs as required.
- Frequently updating and managing the company website.
- Preparing documentation; including any pre-event preparation work in conjunction with the Event Director.
- Constantly communicating and reporting back to Events Director and Communication Manager.
- Liaising with sponsoring companies and providing administrative tasks as and when required.
- Must hold exceptional communication skills both written and spoken.
- You will be a confident user of all MS Office Package, websites and databases.
- Hold excellent time management skills and a good eye for detail.
- Able to provide a cover letter to support your application.
Due to the location, parking is not always available.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Leading retail company based in Slough
- Competitive salary
- Ideal for someone looking to expand their sales experience
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused organisation
- You enjoy working with data to ensure accuracy and continual improvement.
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Start-up company in Windsor
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential
- Video games enthusiast