Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 September 2019
- Leading IT services company based in Windsor
- Fast paced varied role
- Ideally suits someone looking for a broad Administrative role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading IT consulting provider based in Windsor.
You will be a key part of the team as you will not only be responsible for the overall office administrative tasks, but you will be preparing and organizing meetings as well as being the point of contact between visitors and clients and the company. You will also coordinate with other departments to ensure proper procedures are being followed.
This role will be ideal for someone with a background in a similar role and that has exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office. In addition, you’ll have extraordinary communication skills.
If you are a methodical and detailed oriented individual who wants to join a fast-paced team apply through this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£16,000 to £17,000
- Be part of a growing construction company
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Full training provided
- Full UK Driving Licence Required
£28,000 to £31,000 + Benefits
London - City
- Award winning business with inspirational and driven leader
- Work in a focused and dedicated finance team
- Fast growing company with multiple offices across the UK and US
£18,000 to £20,000
- Innovative digital business at the forefront of their industry
- Great team environment
- Part of a growing team working on a fast growing product/service in their business