Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 September 2019
- Be part of a growing construction company
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Full training provided
- Full UK Driving Licence Required
This is an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join a growing construction company based in Reading.
The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day administrative tasks such as keeping database up to date as well as company records.
You will ideally have experience in a similar role as well as great IT skills, especially Microsoft Office. In addition, you’ll have exceptional communication skills.
If you are a charismatic and enthusiastic individual who is keen to work in a process driven role apply through this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 to £25,000
- Leading IT services company based in Windsor
- Fast paced varied role
- Ideally suits someone looking for a broad Administrative role
£28,000 to £31,000 + Benefits
London - City
- Award winning business with inspirational and driven leader
- Work in a focused and dedicated finance team
- Fast growing company with multiple offices across the UK and US
£18,000 to £20,000
- Innovative digital business at the forefront of their industry
- Great team environment
- Part of a growing team working on a fast growing product/service in their business