Reference: 08441 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 September 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 September 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join a growing construction company based in Reading.
The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day administrative tasks such as keeping database up to date as well as company records.
You will ideally have experience in a similar role as well as great IT skills, especially Microsoft Office. In addition, you’ll have exceptional communication skills.
If you are a charismatic and enthusiastic individual who is keen to work in a process driven role apply through this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Established leader in their field
- Competitive starting salary plus company benefits
- Modern office and great company culture
£8.92 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Small professional team in central Windsor
- Fast paced role
- Full UK driving license
£9.00 per hour
- Permanent, part time role, 20 hours per week to ideally work across 5 days (Monday-Friday)
- Modern offices
- Friendly small team
- Varied responsibilities within the role