Reference: 06868 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 1 September 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 1 September 2017
This is a one year Maternity cover Administrative Assistant position based in Maidenhead within the public sector. The position would be ideally suited to someone who has prior experience within an administrative role in which they have handled logistic or transportation assignments.
Please note that you must have a valid DBS certificate in order to be eligible for this role.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Home/School Transport Team with general administration
- Good Microsoft Office and Database skills including Excel
- Use own initiative for administrative decision making
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail required
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£18,000 to £19,000 + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Suitable for those with SAP &/or HR data experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- HR Assistant level role
£32,000 to £38,000
- Flexibility to travel for four days to Italy for an event
- Working in a professional, friendly environment
- Chance to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation.
- Research institute and 24/7 operational service company
- Using previous administrative experience
- Working within multinational and multicultural team