Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 10 January 2017
- New administrative role supporting team Manager
- Full time - temp on-going role
- Central town location
This is an ongoing full time temporary role based in Maidenhead within the public sector. The position would be ideally suited to someone who has prior experience within an administrative role in which they have handled confidential information.
Please note that you must have a valid DBS certificate in order to be eligible for this role.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the team with general administration and confidential reports.
- Minute taking and preparing minutes and distributing to attendees
- Using own initiative for administrative decision making
- Managing diaries and providing accurate data onto database
- Providing administrative support to Social Services team
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail email@example.com
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£19,000 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Established leader in their field
- Competitive starting salary plus company benefits
- Modern office and great company culture
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour
- Busy fast paced team
- Central Town location
£24,000 to £26,000
- Investment management and financial planning organisation
- Busy, dynamic team
- Providing remote administrative support