Reference: 06489 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 10 January 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 10 January 2017
This is an ongoing full time temporary role based in Maidenhead within the public sector. The position would be ideally suited to someone who has prior experience within an administrative role in which they have handled confidential information.
Please note that you must have a valid DBS certificate in order to be eligible for this role.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the team with general administration and confidential reports.
- Minute taking and preparing minutes and distributing to attendees
- Using own initiative for administrative decision making
- Managing diaries and providing accurate data onto database
- Providing administrative support to Social Services team
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail email@example.com
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£18,000 to £20,000
- Innovative digital business at the forefront of their industry
- Great team environment
- Part of a growing team working on a fast growing product/service in their business
Negotiable + Benefits
- Newly created position
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Great location to commute to by car or public transport
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Spanish speaker required