Reference: 06843 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 15 August 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 15 August 2017
Team Administrator | 12 months
Working for a global pharmaceutical company you will provide administrative oversight to the work of the Drug Safety department.
This role will contribute to ensuring operational excellence in providing efficient and effective administrative support.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the whole department.
- Maintain calendars and scheduling meetings as required – managing travel arrangements and accommodations for department and department head.
- Tracking the departmental budget, expense summaries and key performance metrics.
- Responsible for organising and recording all staff meetings.
- Organise administrative systems to support department members – including filing and record retention.
- Telephone coverage – including management of 24hour dedicated regulatory authority telephone line.
- Responsible for scheduling, coordinating and preparing materials, equipment and venue for recurrent / key meetings and presentations.
- Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry or and interest in science and medical areas is advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Coordinating and time management skills.
- Being a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and spoken skills.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
£20,000 to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing
£19,000 to £23,000
- Fast paced environment
- Award winning company
- Part of a vibrant work force
- Top challenger in Gartner Magic Quadrant