Reference: 06277 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 4 October 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 4 October 2016
Administration Assistant / Team Administrator – 12 months
Working within a global pharmaceutical team, you will be providing support to the Regulatory Affairs team. Your role within the business will be extremely fast-paced as you manage the international travel (including flights, accommodation, and transport) for the team, manage diaries, maintain department records, and generally facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the team. Minute-taking, general administration support, and ensure that all information is prepared for the team for conferences and trainings congresses.
- Travel bookings and arrangements.
- Diary Management.
- Maintenance of departmental records.
- General administration tasks (minute taking, etc.)
- Managing purchase order process.
- As an individual who is used to working in pressurised and fast-paced environments, you will have previously worked to support a team and manage multiple priorities at any time, preferably within a pharmaceutical environment.
- You will be extremely organised and be very detail-oriented, as your role will require you to manage the details surrounding events (including transport, visas, meeting rooms, catering, etc.) as well as assisting in maintaining business critical documentation.
- Experience within a pharmaceutical or global environment would be advantageous for this role.
A leader in the global Pharmaceutical industry, this client is a power-house of progress and innovation. With highly professional teams and a passion for their research, you would join a company at the forefront of its field.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £22,000
- Busy fast paced internal sales role
- Professional environment
- Central location
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision
£25,000 to £27,000
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Fast growing business with multiple offices across the UK and US
- Based in central London