Reference: 07043 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 15 December 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 15 December 2017
Avoid the January blues with this four-week temporary assignment starting on 2nd. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a leading global pharmaceutical company within their quality and compliance department. With many opportunities due to arise within this business over next six months, whilst this assignment is for a fixed period, it could open up longer term opportunities for an individual with the right attitude and skill set.
If you have skills in the following areas, you will definitely fit in well:
- Data entry
- General office administration
- Strong Excel experience
This is a major systems migration project which our client needs to complete within a limited period of time. The role is office based and will involve significant amounts of data orientated work, so you’ll be comfortable working in a desk based role for 7.5 hours per day.
All applications will be considered but if someone has experience of working in a pharmaceutical company or a clinical research organisation (CRO), this person will be fast tracked.
For an initial informal conversation, please apply through this website today.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team providing an outstanding payroll and HR service to employees
£30,000 to £35,000
- Leading pharmaceutical services business
- Great team focused working environment
- Working on behalf of globally renowned pharmaceutical businesses
- A mix of office & home based working