Reference: 06979 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 31 October 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 31 October 2017
This is a full-time temporary assignment based in Central Maidenhead. The candidate needs to have a valid DBS Certificate for Adult Workforce. The position is a central point of contact for co-ordinating Occupational Health referrals from Hospital, GP's and care services. The successful candidate will have good communication skills and able to work within a busy fast paced environment with good PC and Database skills. Duties will include:
- Taking calls from Occupational Therapy Hospital Teams, Social Services and providers of care services
- Respond both verbally and in writing to Health Professionals
- Arrange referrals for the Occupational Therapy Team
- Produce reports using excel relating to service delivery
- Extensive Database and PC skills required
- Use initiative when answering calls and queries
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply