Reference: 08367 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 26 July 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26 July 2019
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable/Credit Collections Representative to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
Reporting to the Team Lead and UK business units, you'll be responsible for the proactive collection of overdue debt, more importantly aiming to reduce overdue payments to an absolute minimum by building strong relationships to ensure customers are paying on time for this area of the business.
You'll additionally manage disputes, escalating them to senior management where necessary and be responsible for reporting during the key financial periods.
This is a lovely opportunity for those who have perhaps studied accounting/finance at degree or CIMA/AAT etc; those with other business experience looking to move into a different area; those with previous collections experience to move into a long-sighted business that will allow you to diversify in the future.
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- Basic-intermediate Excel is required; SAP is desirable, but non-essential.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- Examples of previous process improvements would be great.
This role is being offered on a permanent contract )+ there is also a 3 month FTC available as well).
The company prides itself on team values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.95 to £12.47 per hour + Benefits
- Suitable for those with credit control/collections or AR experience
- Work from home
- Modern offices & international/multilingual team
- Highly reputable employer
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
Competitive + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Suitable for those with entry level accounting or payroll experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds/Gloucestershire location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover