Reference: 08377 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 30 July 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 30 July 2019
This is the EMEA shared service centre for a globally recognised leader in the FMCG industry. We are looking for an Accounts Receivable/Credit & Collections Analyst with fluent/ native level Russian, Arabic, Turkish, or any EU language, to support the African market.
Please note, we cannot provide sponsorship, so you must hold EU citizenship or a valid UK visa.
You will be responsible for managing the credit risk for a portfolio of customer accounts and monthly reporting in a timely and professional manner along with polite and friendly communication with business customers to proactively manage relationships to reduce DSO and minimise the requirement for chasing overdue credit.
This opportunity is offered on an initial temporary, 6-8 month contract, due to secondment internally.
Ideally you'll have experience of proactive credit collections, reducing DSO and analytical reporting through Excel (Pivots & V-Lookups) with SAP experience. Previous SSC or BPO experience is also desirable and those who have worked in multicurrency roles, particularly with African ledgers or markets will be in a greatly advantageous position.
The client are based in Frimley, Surrey, so you will either live nearby or we are happy to consider people willing to relocate (provided you are eligible to work in the UK). There is a company shuttle bus from:
- Frimley (-Ascot & Twickenham/Richmond);
- Farnborough North (-Reading or Guildford);
- Farnborough (- Clapham Junction/London Waterloo).
You should be a team player and truly enjoy communicating and interacting with others, as well as being analytical and numeric. You'll want to prove yourself within a company which can offer many different directions for you to go in and really boost your career. Not only will they look fantastic on your CV, you'll likely not want to leave for years due to their friendly environment, excellent benefits and extremely competitive salary.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£28,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
£28,000 to £31,000 + Benefits
London - City
- Award winning business with inspirational and driven leader
- Work in a focused and dedicated finance team
- Fast growing company with multiple offices across the UK and US
Negotiable + Benefits
- Responsibility for all month end closure and reporting tasks to US
- Opportunity to step up into this role, with support both above and below you
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern offices & international/multilingual team