Reference: 06394 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 9 November 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 9 November 2016
Accounts Receivable Administrator – Temporary 1 Month (Rolling) contract.
Accounts Receivable Administrator based in Camberley. Working for a leading IT Solutions provider you will be responsible for supporting the Accounts Receivable Team with various administrative duties. This role has an immediate start available and will be for an initial 1 month with a strong possibility to be extended.
- Daily Billing, Auto Invoicing and Create accounting – resolving errors as and when they arise.
- Invoicing / reviewing exception reports on Oracle.
- Customer Account / Customer VAT set ups.
- Cash Applications / Process and reconcile PDQ payments.
- Assisting collecting team with ad hoc duties when required.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced EMEA accounts environment.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Oracle.
- Prior experience of multi-currency cash / invoice transactions and processing.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £22,000
- Busy fast paced internal sales role
- Professional environment
- Central location
£12,000 to £12,500 + Benefits
- School hours, part time role
- £12,500 salary (at 19/20 personal allowance limit)
- Monday to Friday; 9am to 3pm (30 mins lunch)
- Parking available
- Fast paced admin role
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Great location to commute to by car or public transport
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Spanish speaker required