Reference: 06394 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 9 November 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 9 November 2016
Accounts Receivable Administrator – Temporary 1 Month (Rolling) contract.
Accounts Receivable Administrator based in Camberley. Working for a leading IT Solutions provider you will be responsible for supporting the Accounts Receivable Team with various administrative duties. This role has an immediate start available and will be for an initial 1 month with a strong possibility to be extended.
- Daily Billing, Auto Invoicing and Create accounting – resolving errors as and when they arise.
- Invoicing / reviewing exception reports on Oracle.
- Customer Account / Customer VAT set ups.
- Cash Applications / Process and reconcile PDQ payments.
- Assisting collecting team with ad hoc duties when required.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced EMEA accounts environment.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Oracle.
- Prior experience of multi-currency cash / invoice transactions and processing.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- Great location to commute to from East Reading and surrounding area (car driver preferred)
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required
£20,000 + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Suitable for Accounts Payable Analysts
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
£23,000 to £25,000
- Fantastic Company - supporting a growing sales team.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Providing excellent customer service.