Reference: 08495 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 14 October 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 14 October 2019
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
This role is offered on an initial 9-12 month fixed term contract.
Joining a multilingual team of European languages, we are looking for an outgoing supervisor with managerial experience, to help manage the AP team and activities.
Your role will still involve the regular duties of an AP Representative as well, so you should have strong experience of managing supplier invoices from receipt due to timely payment, but should have either managed people or have managerial qualities on top.
Ideally, you should have recent SAP experience and the successful candidate will have worked in larger, international companies (particularly SSC or BPO environments) in the past.
The following would be advantageous, although are not a prerequisite:
People relocating within the UK or from mainland Europe are more than welcomed, but should note that a car will likely be necessary on a longer-term basis - those with a driving licence are therefore preferable!
The company prides itself on a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
Competitive + Benefits
- Wonderful Cotswolds/Gloucestershire location
- Modern EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
- Opportunity to take ownership of global processes and knowledge transfer
- International, multilingual environment
£23,000 to £24,000
- Great role for work/life balance
- Globally recognisable brand name
- Working in an appealing industry sector